Are you ready to become an expert care taker of your pet reptile?
If the answer is yes then this is the course for you! Your instructor NY Emmy winner and PBS documentary subject Erik Callender AKA Erik the Reptile Guy has huge passion for animals and tons of professional and practical knowledge to share with people just like you! Your course includes heaps of information that will allow you to provide the best life for you and your pets.
During this course you will participate in 7 Modules that include the following Information:
- What is a Reptile (Classification and Identification)
- Where is the best place to acquire your pet reptile.
- How to provide the best home environment (Caging Supplies) for your pet Reptile
- Reptile Laws( How to know which replies are legal in my state)
- (Money Saving) Tips on Feed and Supplies
- Zoo secrets---behavioral enrichment for captive reptiles
- Breeding reptiles responsibly
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Free E- Book (Your PET Reptile )
- 3 Webinars and Q& A session Live With Erik
- Life time unlimited access to course materials
- Savings Guide
All animals featured in videos are rescues for various situations and are the personal pets of Your instructor -Erik Callender The Reptile Guy
As a result of more than 20 years of Veterinary and Teaching experience, Erik Callender along with a brigade of rescued and adopted reptiles and amphibians, inspires thousands of school children in the United States and worldwide to follow their dreams!
In 2006 Erik graduated from Stony Brook University with a degree in Biology and Environmental studies, and kick started the environmental education company Erik's Reptile Edventures. Six years later, he and a team in the US and Madagascar formed the not for profit Wildlife Kids Club International. This made it possible to create an environmental school to connect school children to nature. Additionally Callender was nominated to be a Ted x speaker and was subject of a PBS documentary( Reptile Rumba), and mini documentary( A man and his Dream) that received two Emmy Awards!
The money-saving tips from this book have already saved me hundreds of dollars on mice for our pet ball python named Kratos.” -Cori Miller, Long Island, NY